April 6, 2008

Civilized Liberated Yet?

The Matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.
 - The Architect (Matrix:Reloaded)

As some of my readers may have noticed, I've updated the blog again.  I kind of liked the design of the previous one, but disliked the colours.  I like the cleaner, whiter, sleeker design here, although I was tempted to go with the traditional West Coast black and red.  But, I went with white here.

The photo above is called Nch'kay.  It means "Dirty Face" or "Grimy One" in my language.  The mountain, along with Mt.Baker, were the safe havens during the flood.

Feedback is much appreciated.  Thanks!
by Rivers on Sunday, April 06, 2008 |

4 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)