October 12, 2007

515 Years of Resistance

515 years ago, Christopher Columbus ran into a bit of trouble, got lost, and hit the America's. On this day five-hundred-and-fifteen years ago, the invasion began to colonize a rich and bountful, land, culture, and wealth.

I can't say much more, but give praise to the multiple struggles occurring around the America's on this day. From Venezuela, where the nation-state officially recognizes this day of Day of Indigenous Resistance, to Colorado with the Anti-Columbus Day March.

I am busy running around the city these past few days, working, meeting, building (something). Idea's are coming, and I have a lot to come soon for Liberated Yet? and you, my readers. As well as projects to protect, cultivate, and empower what is most important to me and us.

with respect,
Dustin

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)