December 7, 2008

Iran: A Nation of Bloggers

I stumbled upon this wonderful infographic about Iranian bloggers. The mixture of graphic design and film highlighted the display of information and narrative. It's amazing. I remember reading a few months back that Canadians are some of the most likely to read Blogs with something like 30% of the population saying they know what a blog is and read it. It's starkly higher then other places, so I do what I do with this blog.

I have also noticed the number of people commenting to me in person that they read my blog. I am not always the most consistent blogger, but I do what youth and people all around the world (like in Iran) are doing. I'm taking the ability to spread information and narrative (media) to the world, including my own people. Indigenous peoples & media is something sorrowly needed and desperately needs to be confronted.

In any case, enjoy the wonderful short film.



Iran: A nation of bloggers from Mr.Aaron on Vimeo.
by Rivers on Sunday, December 07, 2008 |
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)